02. Access to the Service
03. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Nolimit City reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. These changes may be required for a number of reasons, including but not limited to, for commercial reasons or in order to comply with new laws and regulations.
You will be deemed to have accepted the changes to these Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the Service. If at any time you disagree to any portion of the then-current version of our Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall immediately terminate, and you must immediately stop using the Service.
04. Terms and Conditions
By using the Service, you agree to the following:
A. Account to Access the Service
- In order to access the Service, you must create an account with Nolimit City. You shall not create an account to access the Service if you are under the age of eighteen (18) or any higher age imposed by the laws that apply to you (the “Legal Age”). When attempting to create an account or using the Service, it is your responsibility to verify that you reached Legal Age. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to deny access to the Service to persons who are not of Legal Age. Nolimit City shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised access or use of the Service by minors.
- Your account to access the Service must be created in your own, legal, name. You may only create one account to use the Service. Any duplicate accounts which you create to access the Service shall be considered as “Duplicate Accounts” and may be closed by us immediately.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date. If you wish to close your account, you must send a request to do so to email@example.com.
B. Use of the Service
- You shall use the Service for personal, non-commercial use. The use of the Service for advertisement, solicitation, or transmission of commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk, or spam e-mail or repetitive messages to anyone is strictly prohibited. You must not, without the express approval of Nolimit City, distribute or otherwise publish any content found on the Service.
- You shall not upload to or distribute or otherwise publish to the Service any content with the purpose of introducing any trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, time bomb, backdoor, trap door, key or other similar or harmful components which have the potential to impair, interfere with or prevent the operation of the Service.
- You shall not upload to or distribute or otherwise publish to the Service any malware, viruses, spyware, or other malicious software or files to the Service. You shall not use automated means to upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish to, the Service any content.
- You shall not upload to or distribute or otherwise publish to the Service any content that promotes violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality, race, immigration status, religion, political views, sex/gender, or sexual orientation, amongst others. This list is non-exhaustive, and Nolimit City reserves the right to remove access to the Service to users who violate this policy.
- You shall not upload to or distribute or otherwise publish to the Service any content that includes nudity, pornography and/or the depiction of sexual acts. We also prohibit content depicting or supporting non-consensual sexual acts, the sharing of non-consensual intimate imagery, and adult sexual solicitation.
- You shall not use all or part of the Service to upload to or distribute or otherwise publish to the Service any content that will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person or any content that contains libelous or otherwise unlawful material.
- You shall not use any software, or manual or automatic device, tool, or process designed to circumvent or surpass any restriction, condition, or technological measure that controls access to the Service.
Nolimit City Limited strives to create a safe Service on which users can find informative and useful content relating to Nolimit City and Nolimit City games. You are solely responsible for the content that you upload to or distribute or otherwise publish to the Service. Nonetheless, although Nolimit City is not responsible for your content, Nolimit City reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms and Conditions or the Service itself. As a result, Nolimit City reserves the right to delete any content that is uploaded to or distributed or otherwise published to the Service if it deems such content to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, Nolimit City reserves the right to take action against any user of the Service who violates these Terms and Conditions, including prohibiting any user from using the Service in whole or in part.
Should you wish to report any content that you think may violate our Terms and Conditions, please report such violations by contacting us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
05. Blocked Territories
- Nolimit City is subject to various regulatory and legal requirements. As a result, you are not permitted to create an account to access the Service if you are resident in any of the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Cameroon, Canada, Crimea, Cuba, India, Iran, Netherlands, North Korea, Philippines, Romania, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, UK, Ukraine, USA, and Vietnam (the “Blocked Territories”).
- By creating an account or accessing the Service, you confirm that you are not resident in any of the Blocked Territories.
- You are prohibited from using any software or code with the aim of manipulating or falsifying your location data to bypass Nolimit City’s internal controls when creating an account or accessing the Service.
- Nolimit City reserves the right to immediately close your account if you create an account or access the Service while residing in any of the Blocked Territories.
06. Representations, Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
- Nolimit City does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by Nolimit City or any user of the Service. Nolimit City excludes and waives any liability towards you or any other person because of any information displayed or distributed through the Service by Nolimit City or any user whilst using the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such information will be at your own risk and Nolimit City cannot be held responsible for any event which occurs due to your reliance on such information.
- Nolimit City, its shareholders, directors, officers and employees shall at no point in time be held liable to you or any other person as a result of your access or use of the Service for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss or damage and/or any loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), business opportunities, revenue or damage to goodwill or loss or corruption of data arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions or the Service itself.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Service is distributed on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. While Nolimit City tries its best to ensure that the Service is always available, up-to-date, and correct, it does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the content or other material made available through the Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Nolimit City harmless for any claim, demand, damages, or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
07. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Malta. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be governed in all respect by the laws of Malta.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of these Terms and Conditions would be valid, enforceable, or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to that provision.
09. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Nolimit City reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. We encourage you to visit our Terms and Conditions webpage made available to you as part of the Service as you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes have been affected shall constitute your agreement to them.
10. Contact Us
You may contact us if you have general questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions and supplemental notices. If you want to execute any of your rights, as defined above, do not hesitate to contact us on the following email address: email@example.com.